Pages et Articles Phares
- Uganda-Rwanda: talks-cinema for peace?
- Impamvu zo kubyibuha inda n'uko wabyirinda
- Kigali en Taxi Moto: J'ai visité la Capitale du Rwanda en 1 minute. No comment
- Kigali-Rwanda:Wari uzi igitera indaya kubikunda?
- Abanyarwandakazi bafite isoko ry'ikimero muri Uganda!
- Bomboli bomboli mu marembo y'amabuno imarira iki umubiri?
- Ijambo ry'Imana ku munsi mukuru w'Ubunani
- Dore ishyano:Umukobwa yarongoye nyina umubyara!
- Imvura n'inkangu bikomeje kwiha inkumbi mu rwa Gasabo
- MURAKAZA NEZA KURI URU RUBUGA kubahonet.com
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my blog. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!